So yesterday I started feeling like I (Amy) was getting a sinus cold and this morning I woke up and it hit! I feel just wiped out and there is much to do in getting ready for leaving for two months. Please pray that I feel better soon and that Abigail doesn't get it. I'm drowning myself in teas, hot water, regular water, and juices. Hopefully it will go away soon... and Joel said he is starting to feel bad too...
Also, could you please pray for Erin? She is settling in here so nicely, it's really great to have her here. She'll be staying here in our home while we're in the states and the Lord has provided a car for her. But there are so many other aspects of living here...like going to the grocery store, paying bills, buying bread or meat, finding your way around, figuring out the exchange rate, even buying stamps can be difficult if you're new to a country, don't speak the language yet and are living by yourself. Please pray that the Lord would meet all her needs these next couple months, physical ones as well as relational and emotional. I know He will! She'll be spending time each week in Ljubljana with the rest of the team, she'll have the Hunnicutt's and the Ricklicks here in Kranj to help her out if she needs anything and the students have all said they'll take care of her too. I'm proud of her for being willing to be left here after just arriving three weeks ago.Thank you!!
2 comments:
We will definetly be praying that you get better quick!!! I'm too selfish to share your visit with even a cold! But, I will if I have too!
Mom
I am feeling better already! I'm so glad. I don't want to share our time with anything either!! Thank you for praying.
See you in a couple days! Yay!
Post a Comment