I am so glad I checked your blog! What fun to be able to hear and watch her! It was fun to hear Amy giggle too! Only a little over 5 days! I'm crying already! Love, mom
hi!! ruthie and i are watching the video together ... we're going to have a wrestling match in the good shepherd parking lot to see who gets to hold abigail first.
she is so cute! what a fun video. our little micah is doing those sounds and koos too... so much fun!!! excited to see you three, and meet abigail. sad. we will be in wisconsin visiting mitch's family during your slovenia update at GSCC. hopefully we will still see you while you are in gresham.
8 comments:
I've almost wore the video out already. Miss you, but I can almost count the days till I see you on my fingers and toes.
Love Dad
We can't wait to see you too!! Abigail is going to just love being in your arms and chatting with you!! Only 20 more days!
That is the BEST blog I have read for a long time.....you guys are awesome and we love you
I am so glad I checked your blog! What fun to be able to hear and watch her! It was fun to hear Amy giggle too! Only a little over 5 days! I'm crying already!
Love, mom
hi!! ruthie and i are watching the video together ... we're going to have a wrestling match in the good shepherd parking lot to see who gets to hold abigail first.
I was blessed to have already held her!!
Love much! Janie- www.martinsrus.blogspot.com
she is so cute! what a fun video. our little micah is doing those sounds and koos too... so much fun!!! excited to see you three, and meet abigail. sad. we will be in wisconsin visiting mitch's family during your slovenia update at GSCC. hopefully we will still see you while you are in gresham.
that last comment was from me, lisa merwin... sorry i forgot to sign it... :)
Post a Comment