I'm feeling so much better already! I woke up this morning and couldn't believe how much better I felt. I think it was a combination of your prayers and Slovene medication...I think it's stronger than medication in America. : ) Thank you Lord! And Abigail had a really great day...talking, talking, talking! I feel like I should make a new video! So I'm pretty sure she isn't coming down with anything and Joel is feeling okay too. Praise the Lord with us and thank you for praying!
1 comment:
We are so glad that you are better! The Lord is watching out for you all! Just a note, Aim, when I got the pictures from DotPhoto, any comments that you make under the pictures are printed on the back, so maybe when you get to S.c. you can go in and make some comments on the ones you added. It really makes it nice, you can turn the picture over and have a frame of reference. Love you all, mom
Post a Comment