Friday, December 8, 2006

Miracle

This evening we went to the Prime Movers Christmas party at Good Shepherd. (Such a wonderful group of people!!!) So many people came up to Abigail and said, "so you're the little one we've prayed for for so long..." and "here's the little miracle!" And she is.

Sometimes I think about the many, many people who have prayed for our little Abigail and have come to love her, some without even knowing her yet. It's really amazing to me! Sometimes I just look at her and wonder what the LORD has in store for her during her life that he would raise up so many to love and pray for her. And sometimes when I'm looking at her I feel like Mary who "pondered these things in her heart". I just love her and am so grateful to the LORD for giving her to us.

2 comments:

Rakel said...

We love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

...and we are also grateful to the Lord for putting her in our family! What a blessing!

Glad to hear you are being so well taken care of - but never doubted that you would be!

Love you and miss you,
Mom Woodard