We've had a nice relaxing visit over here at my parents house. And had a couple days with my best friend, Gina and her family over at the Young Life Camp, Wildhorse Ranch. Today is January first so we've just been relaxing around the house and later on Joel and I are going out on a date!! Yay! And Grandma and Grandpa are babysitting and they say "Yay!" too! So everyone is happy!
2 comments:
The first Christmas is FUN, and they just keep getting better!! We took our kids to Disneyland for Christmas this year. They were very excited and unsuspecting in our surprise for them. :-) Glad you were able to be with your family in the States although, I'm sure you miss your "family" in Slovenia as well. Cute pictures!!
She is so cute! I'm so glad I got to see you guys, and that we were all in the same place at the same time! :o)
Visit my blog, and if you'd like, e-mail me and I'll put you on our updates list. Put me on yours!
Praying for your last week here and return to Kranj.
-Jenni <><
Post a Comment