Abigail has been learning how to crawl for quite awhile now and last Thursday she put it all together. She was pretty wobbly at first and so cute...but is much more fluid now! : )We're having lots of fun!
Okay...the words going through my head as I was watching Abigail crawl were "cutie" and "adorable"...and then I click on to leave a message and someone else has already said them! Funny! Guess they must be true! It was really fun to watch her new-found talent!
3 comments:
cutie- pie adorable!
seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen =)
Okay...the words going through my head as I was watching Abigail crawl were "cutie" and "adorable"...and then I click on to leave a message and someone else has already said them! Funny! Guess they must be true! It was really fun to watch her new-found talent!
Love, Connie
Post a Comment