Thursday, April 5, 2007

Junkies

Okay, so I'll bet your curious about this whole junking thing. Well, here are some photos to give you an idea. Unfortunately they were taken at night, so they're a bit difficult to see, but maybe it'll give you a better idea. So here is a picture of myself and my new junking partner, Erin.And here is our pile to conquer...yup, that's Erin on top! And here are my treasures...err...junk.
As you can see, it all needs to be cleaned up, but not bad, huh?! Erin found the ice-skates for Abigail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read this book when I was a kid where the boy called all his junk "valuable property."

you've got some valuable property! sometime if you're going in lj, can I be your partner? i know I'm not as strong as joel or as proficient in diving as erin, but i am nice.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Happy Hunting!!

Laura Jean said...

looks like fun! :) I would love to come visit you guys sometime soon- we'll see how things work out!