Monday, June 4, 2007

A Heartbeat

We had our first Doctor's appointment for the new baby today. We had an ultrasound and were able to see the heartbeat! Praise the Lord with us! It was such a joy to walk out of the office with a light heart! We're nine weeks along already! Time goes faster when you already have a little one to take care of! = )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What joy! We rejoice with you and can't wait to know another of your children.
Andrea Pitcher

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'll be praying for you!!

Have fun reading to Abigail. My kids both know how to read now and I still read outloud to them. I've plodded through all the Chronicles of Narnia except the last one. Not my cup of tea, but the kids love them. I'll probably tackle the last one this summer.

You're in a busy time in your ministry. Get as much rest as you can this summer. :-)

Love and Prayers.