She just looks like so much fun! I love how she also has her hand on the cat's tail! Looking forward to seeing you in the late summer!love the Father's Day post and Abigail's dress! =)
What a cutie pie she is! You know how I love seeing pics of her! Also, I haven't gotten to say how absolutely thrilled I am about this new little one who will be in your family in not too long...PRAISE GOD for this gift! Love you all! Connie
hi, guys! i was feeling up for some time to check out blogs today ... does the team have one? i can't find it if they do :) but wanted you all to know that i'm praying for you, love you, and would love to be there. i am praying for camp and can't wait to hear all about it! lots of love to you and the team ~
3 comments:
She just looks like so much fun! I love how she also has her hand on the cat's tail! Looking forward to seeing you in the late summer!love the Father's Day post and Abigail's dress! =)
What a cutie pie she is! You know how I love seeing pics of her! Also, I haven't gotten to say how absolutely thrilled I am about this new little one who will be in your family in not too long...PRAISE GOD for this gift! Love you all! Connie
hi, guys! i was feeling up for some time to check out blogs today ... does the team have one? i can't find it if they do :) but wanted you all to know that i'm praying for you, love you, and would love to be there. i am praying for camp and can't wait to hear all about it! lots of love to you and the team ~
Post a Comment