She's been taking steps since August and has been walking by holding our hands or onto some object but just recently decided to start walking on her own. It's pretty fun to watch her explore new areas on her own. She really enjoys going up stairs though, and we have to keep an eye on her or she bolts for the stairs when we're not looking. It's actually nice, being pregnant now, for her to climb the stairs on her own, I just want to be there when she does it!
Here are some photos of her first walking adventure...
1 comment:
What a gorgeous little girl. I wish you lived near so we could adore her in person on a regular basis. I'm sure she needs some loving, kissing and playing with the Pitcher family. We love Babies and she is pure sweetness. Can't wait to love on your little boy someday. What a joy that will be!
Andrea Pitcher
Post a Comment