It's Saturday morning and so quiet. It's the first day of rain in about a week, Abigail is actually sleeping in, the town is quiet, no workers are here and you'd think I'd be taking this opportunity to sleep in a little bit myself, but Abigail has trained me to be awake by 7. So here I am!
The plumbers have come and gone, the electricians spent the day here yesterday...work is on the move! We may have our kitchen finished in about 10 days! We're looking forward to having the whole house to live in.
We went up to the preschool the other night. We were expecting maybe 10-15 other couples and their babies and were surprised by the crowd of about 200 with kids ages 5 down to newborn babies. The split everyone into groups according to kids ages and had a field day set-up for everyone to enjoy. Abigail had a fun time and we got to spend more time with our neighbors as well as meeting other parents. It was great.
Joel and I have been talking this week about how grateful we are to the Lord for "planting" us here in Sencur. We have so many things to be thankful for and our hearts are just brimming with gratefulness. We feel like He has us here for a long time and are looking forward to what He wants to do in us and through us here.
3 comments:
Joel, Amy & Abigail,
We are so grateful you got into your new home. We know this is a busy season for you and we pray that the details of the move would all go smoothly, including finishing parts of the house. Thanks so much for being there, for serving, for doing what God wants you to be doing, and thanks that we all can share in your experience together! We love you guys and hope that the next few months of pregnancy goes well!
Warms hugs and prayers from the Feucht home!
Lew
Thanks for the up-date Amy. I'm up late with the boys sleeping. I should be asleep too but I took a late nap and although we're all fighting colds (Noah's first) I just don't seem tired. That doesn't make sense since I've had some long nights.
So cute, these videos. I wish we could be there to witness some of them. I can't wait for your phone to be fixed.How are things going with the youth? We showed some of their pictures at church this weekend. And, of course, Abigail too!!
Love you all, mom
Post a Comment