Thursday, November 1, 2007

Joel's little helper

We have electricity downstairs now! Yay! The kitchen, Joel's office and the pantry are all "plugged-in" now. We've had Joel's desk upstairs (where the internet connection is) for the time being, but now that we have electricity we were (translated: Joel was) able to move his desk area down to the office.

And Abigail decided to help him.




Later that evening, she was full of conversation during her bath time. She kept standing up and was telling Joel something very important and at one point it seemed, she gave her Daddy a stern talking to!

5 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Okay, grampa and gramma get to make the first comment! Grampa was so impressed that Abigail just knows that the end of the wrench goes on the bolt! Gramma is just impressed overall! You could see that 'talking to' in her eyes. I can't wait until the words actually start to make sense!
Love you, mom and dad, too.

Lori Jackson said...

cute pictures

Ellie said...

I love the last picture!

-Ellie

Anonymous said...

The California Clan says:

We want her back!
One, we love her!
Two, we have some odd jobs that need to be done around the house!
That stern look photo is going on our screen background. . .it will keep the kids inline!

Love you all. . .keep the pictures and info coming we love hearing what you guys are up to.

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll! I enjoy looking at your blog and made Ken come look at the slide show and this entry. I remember with great fondness when my kids walked around in feetie pajamas, carrying tools, "helping" and babbling in the bathtub. What sweet days. I'm so enjoying loving her from afar.
Andrea Pitcher