Stories and pictures of our family life.
I have similar pictures of my kids. It's scary how much they watch and learn from us each and every day. Merry Christmas!!Melanie B.
I hadn't been keeping up with you two for a few weeks. Abigail is getting so beautiful. Amy, you look like you will explode if that guy doesn't come soon. We keep praying for you all, and love you lots.Myrna Powell
Merry Christmas, Woodards! Lots of love to you :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have similar pictures of my kids. It's scary how much they watch and learn from us each and every day. Merry Christmas!!
Melanie B.
I hadn't been keeping up with you two for a few weeks. Abigail is getting so beautiful. Amy, you look like you will explode if that guy doesn't come soon. We keep praying for you all, and love you lots.
Myrna Powell
Merry Christmas, Woodards! Lots of love to you :)
Post a Comment