I am so happy for you!!!! What a beautiful boy!! God is indeed so very good!!! Amy, you look incredible. And even Joel looks so proud, as well he should. Love you guys. Myrna
Oh he is so cute. What a handsome little man. Amy you look beautiful, but that is no suprise. I hope you are enjoying that inexpessible love that comes with each new child. Joel what a proud daddy you are, with both your little princess and your prince. I hope you have a chance to rest and you adapt withthe two! Lord Bless You- Sandy Knoedler
7 comments:
What a very handsome little guy you have! He really looks great...and so do both of you!
So very happy and rejoicing with you in this good gift!
Love, Connie
He's so adorable!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sad I wont be able to see him until he's a few months old! Love you guys!
Amy, you look beautiful - AND - so happy! Love his cheeks! Totally kissable! He is so cute!
Congrats!
I am so happy for you!!!! What a beautiful boy!! God is indeed so very good!!!
Amy, you look incredible. And even Joel looks so proud, as well he should.
Love you guys.
Myrna
Oh he is so cute. What a handsome little man. Amy you look beautiful, but that is no suprise. I hope you are enjoying that inexpessible love that comes with each new child. Joel what a proud daddy you are, with both your little princess and your prince.
I hope you have a chance to rest and you adapt withthe two!
Lord Bless You-
Sandy Knoedler
what a cute lil baby, congrats you three! Love you all!
Tony
Post a Comment