Here is Abigail taking her "baby" on a walk. We got her that stroller for Christmas and she loves it and we get many comments on our walks lately as she pushes her baby along with us. You might notice that her baby is swaddled in a blanket....the first time we took her out with us, some people told Abigail that her "baby must be cold!" so now we bundle her up as we bundle ourselves. Abigail is a good Mama!

And today she discovered a new use for the stacking rings! I think she gave up on trying to figure out the correct order and decided to just wear them instead!
3 comments:
She's growing so much! :) She is adorable!
We got the singalong stage today! I think she will have a lot of fun with it. She is. of course, adorable! I agree with Gina and I am ever so impartial!
Love you, mom
I haven't seen you in a while now Joel, I miss you guys!
Post a Comment