Monday, January 14, 2008

Looks like the 15th

The doctor said nothing had changed over the weekend so Amy is in the hospital now. They are giving some hormones that will help the cervex prepare for delivery. I talked to her and she said that she has to spend the night in the hospital and then they will induce early tomorrow morning. So hopefully we will announce some good news tomorrow. The 15th would be a good day to have a birthday though, far enough away from Christmas. At this point I don't think we really care, just so he comes and is healthy. Thanks for keeping up with us and your prayers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are great about keeping everyone updated! Like everyone else, I'm checking to see what the news is...thanks for writing something for all of us who are praying and want to know what's going on!

Looking forward to the news of this little guy's birth!

PRAYING!
Connie

Myrna said...

Bless your dear hearts. I hope that by the time I write this, you are holding that precious little boy.
Thanks so much for keeping us posted.
We will keep on praying.
Love you both.
Myrna Powell