Stories and pictures of our family life.
Happy 1 month Eli! I still think he looks a lot like Amy. Amy, what digital camera did you get? We need to get one now thought we'd ask you.
How cute! Elijah looks like his sister! Can't wait to hold him. Love to you all, dad and mom
congratulations!! I just found you through Cherianne's blog- I hadn't seen pictures of Elijah yet, and he is just perfect!! That's wonderful.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy 1 month Eli! I still think he looks a lot like Amy. Amy, what digital camera did you get? We need to get one now thought we'd ask you.
How cute! Elijah looks like his sister! Can't wait to hold him.
Love to you all, dad and mom
congratulations!! I just found you through Cherianne's blog- I hadn't seen pictures of Elijah yet, and he is just perfect!! That's wonderful.
Post a Comment