Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sweet Moments

Lately Joel has been taking Abigail outside in the afternoon to give her a chance to run around and get energy out and sometimes they just sit and enjoy the fresh air and each other. Here are a couple pictures I captured during one of their sweeter moments together sitting at the front door.


4 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Thosse two pictures are so cute! What words of wisdom was she giving to Daddy?

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Pic 1 "I'm going to Israel for training pretty soon, and I sure will miss you."

Pic 2 "I'll miss you too daddy, but Grandpa will be here to take care of me."

Anonymous said...

I believe some of my most favorite photos taken are through windows or of the people looking through windows. Cherish these. I'm so thankful for God's little blessings in your lives.

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH so sweet, I just knew Joel was going to be that kind of Daddy. loves, Ruthie