Sunday, March 16, 2008

Two Months Down

Wow! Elijah is two months old now! Where has the time gone? We are really enjoying this little guy. He's so sweet and smiley and making lots of new noises. Yesterday he started saying "ma" and he's having long conversations with a toy tiger than dangles in front of him on his bouncy seat. I think the tiger must taunt him, because he's taken a few swings at him. : )


His rash is pretty much gone now. I can't believe how hard it is to keep dairy products out of my diet! It's in so many things. I'm getting much better at it though and I notice a big difference in him when I'm not eating any dairy. He's totally worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous! He's moving from his newborn look into his little boy look. It's fun to see the changes. Thanks for keeping current photos so we can walk through these changes from afar.
Andrea PItcher