I asked Abigail to point to her "owie" and she pointed to her old owie that was just getting better! I must say that I never expected so many hurts with a little girl!
She was running from the living room into the kitchen and somehow fell into a pretty sharp-edged door jam. It wasn't until after she got home that I noticed the streak it left diagonally down her face. She might be a little sore tomorrow! ....then again, she might not!
2 comments:
What a little sweetie. She will be none the worse for wear, but you are so right! It is ALWAYS much worse for the parents. She just looks like it hurt her but she is a trooper! Thanks for the update, we were waiting for a return call, but it was already 10:30pm there, so....
Love to you all,
Dad and Mom
She's so sweet!!
Post a Comment