Saturday, July 26, 2008

A New Bench!

New to me at least! The night before the Cornerstone team left, Joel said, "Hey Amy, why not ask Kitty & Shelley if they'd like to go junking with you tonight?" I jumped at the chance and so did they! We had a great time and found some things. This bench is one of our finds.

I brought it home, sanded it, stained it added a basket for shoes and voila!

7 comments:

mom & dad said...

Ooh! That's nice! Great choice for usage too!

Anonymous said...

Good job Amy!!
Jeanette

Lori Jackson said...

Super cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I Love It!! Great use and placement. Shelley

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!Kitty

Jon and Erin said...

Good find. You're so creative AND thrifty!

Megan said...

THAT'S AWESOME! Shelley told me about junking with you, and it sounds right up her alley :) What a great find. I went garage sailing this weekend and found some great stuff, but I had to pay for the "junk" I got :)

And OF COURSE we will send to Slovenia! Thanks for taking part in our contest. It is always fun to get new ideas for meals!