He squirmed a lot but actually was quite interested in what was going on. Abigail still has not had a haircut and said she didn't want one, which is ok with her parents. We think he looks so cute with his new haircut!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He's a big boy now! I remember all my boys' first haircuts, quite a big step in going into his toddler years.
Although I've cut the back to Noah's hair he and Daddy got bigger haircuts last week. He sat so still for the razer but I didn't think he would stay for trimming the top so it's still a bit long. It is better though!
4 comments:
He's a big boy now! I remember all my boys' first haircuts, quite a big step in going into his toddler years.
Andrea Pitcher
Although I've cut the back to Noah's hair he and Daddy got bigger haircuts last week. He sat so still for the razer but I didn't think he would stay for trimming the top so it's still a bit long. It is better though!
Amy- I LOVE reading your blog! It gives me a peak into the future with Caleb just a few months behind your little guy. Too fun!
I would have Karyn feed Brent feed Brent sunflower seeds to distract him while I tried to cut his hair. How fun. Kitty
Post a Comment