Thursday, November 6, 2008

A baby seal

Have you heard of the personality test that shows you whether you're a lion, seal/otter, golden retriever or a beaver? Gary Smalley first titled them that way, but I think the title's have changed now. Anyway...we're pretty sure that Eli is a seal!

This little guy loves to make us laugh. He purposely does funny stuff to make us laugh, it's so funny! Today I caught him at the front door doing zerberts on the glass! Sometimes he makes sad faces just because he thinks he'll get what he wants or stop getting what he doesn't want. : ) He may have a career in acting some day!
The other day I was folding laundry and he decided to help! Only his idea of helping was putting laundry into his mouth, especially the ones that I had already folded... ...he thought it was soooo funny! And so did I actually.

1 comment:

Jon and Erin said...

Sounds like Noah. He has decided that it's funny to take my underwear and run around the house waving it or with it on his head. Not so convienient when we have visitors!
Erin