Monday, February 2, 2009

Snow Day!

It started snowing early Sunday morning and it hasn't taken much of a break yet and now it's late Monday night. It's been pretty to watch as it falls and even prettier to see everything covered in white. Joel has been getting great workouts with all the shoveling he's been doing!

We celebrated this morning by having Snowman pancakes! I got the idea from a fellow blogger and it was a fun way to start the morning.
Then later in the morning we all ventured out for some fun in the snowy powder, even tried to make our own Snowman. The snow was so deep in the yard it was actually hard to get a ball rolling but it was fun anyway.Elijah spent his time trying to walk, falling, complaining, crawling, complaining, sitting, complaining, getting back up to start the whole process over again. I think he enjoyed being out of the house though and the fresh air. We're looking forward to more fun in the snow tomorrow!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm SOOOO jealous, would LOVE to have some snow here, but not a chance... enjoy for me!!

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Looks like everyone was having fun while poor Joel had to work! Maybe tomorrow he can make his snowman!
Love you all, mom sorensen

Kathy said...

Why does it always snow where I am not!? Throw a snowball at someone for me, okay? :-)

christinastanton said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!