So we are surviving the first day. The kids are sitting down to a nice healthy meal of yogurt, hot dogs and french fries! I was able to get one of the walls for the bathroom up and just as evidence I thought I'd post a pic. I'm hoping to get the bathroom done mainly and also paint Elijah's room while Amy is gone. We'll see how it goes.
2 comments:
Boy Superman,
Taking care of the kids and building the working on the bathroom. I've always known Amy made a good choice.
Love Dad
Wow Honey! Nice job getting that slanted one done! It's gonna be different...isn't it? Looks great! You're a wonderful husband and dad...keep up the good work! But! Also feel free to NOT work and just play, play, play too! ; ) You're so good at doing both! Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment