Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coffee & fun with Kristi & Luka!

The kids and I met Kristi & Luke at a mall in Ljubljana for some coffee and play time yesterday. We hadn't done that in a long time and it was fun to get out all together again. Elijah took every chance he had to run off, so Kristi's and my conversations were often disjointed, but it was enjoyable anyway!They're so cute together! Luka looks a little nervous here, making sure we're coming too! After awhile we headed to a play place upstairs. It's actually a place you can drop your kids off if they're 2 and older and if they're under 2 they let the parents come in as well. So we all joined in the fun there for awhile before leaving. (My setting was wrong on my camera for these pictures, that's why they're so yellow.)
Elijah had both Kristi and I nervous as he climbed and ran all around... this part was a good height up and it was open on both sides (attached to a ladder). Kristi and I stood 'guard' on both sides ready to catch this little dare devil whenever he tried to make his exit.And I was thinking I could really use one of these at home for him on some days!

3 comments:

Neja said...

Man you were at Supernova and didn't come see me at Humanic :((

Amy Woodard said...

Hey Neja! I didn't know you worked there!! Next time I'll drop by for sure!! : )

Josh and Kristi said...

Loved the day with you!