Is on the way!!
At our staff meeting today, Terry was saying there was still room for signing up for prayer & fasting for English camps and I shared that for the last three years I've been either pregnant or nursing each time we've done that as a team and I haven't been able to participate ... and I wouldn't be able to participate again this year either...
Jaws dropped...everyone's eyes wide and waiting to cheer but not really sure what I was implying.
Then someone asked... "are you pregnant?!" A teary, smiling face and a head nod and then cheers and congratulations all around. It was fun!
One thing I enjoy about prenatal care here in Kranj, is that my first appt is an ultrasound. So I knew to call that office first and I know that my Doctor's rotation for ultrasounds is on Monday so I finally remembered to call there this past Monday morning. When I gave the nurse my last name for scheduling an appt she said, "Oh you! I know you...just come in sometime today before 1:00!" She's a really friendly nurse and is always talkative when I've been there in the past so it was fun to be so warmly greeted by her again. I wasn't expecting to get in that day, so that was a fun surprise. And I was expecting to hear, "again!?!" but didn't, so that was fun too! : )
We've been telling Abigail for awhile now (who is praying for a baby sister already!) about the baby in Mommy's tummy so we took both kids with us to see the baby. As we left the appt, Abigail asked to "see the baby again" so I showed her the ultrasound picture...which at this point doesn't look anything like a baby and then she wanted to see my stomach. "Can you take it out?" She asked. "Well, after it gets big enough, it'll come out." I said, to which she replied, "Okay, when we get home you can take it out."
I'm 7 weeks along and due around the 19th of November. With Abigail being born one week early and Elijah 11 days late, I hesitate to say an exact 'due date'. So sometime around then!
11 comments:
We are so thrilled for you! What a gift from God to all of us. You have such delightful children and you're such an inspiring parent, you should have bundles of little ones for us to love! Yeah! Can't wait to tell my kids in the morning. We'll cheer you with our morning tea.
Andrea Pitcher
So excited for you guys! YAHOO!!! Very cute, what Abigail said. :) Congratulations! :)
The California Clan is thrilled for all of you!!! What great news.
Keep us posted. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers, you always are anyway, we will just add a little something extra for the new bundle of joy. Congratulations.
We love you,
JJJGMW
Yeah! So happy for you and your family!
Congratulations. Praying for health for all. Melanie B.
Congratulations. Praying for health for all. Melanie B.
So happy for you guys! We will be praying that everything goes really smoothly for all of you!
Congratulations!! I am just wondering...Once you leave Pipanova Place and come back to the states will you continue to blog?
Wow, how exciting!!!!!It is always fun to read your blog and this one packed quite a punch. Can't wait to tell Tom!Love, Kitty
Congratulations!
Sarah will be thrilled! Love you...
Dyana
Congratulations! Our #4 is due Nov. 20th. Ainsley and Abigail should have a prayer group for a sister together.
Post a Comment