Sunday, July 26, 2009

Contents

Our surround sound speakers haven't been working very well for awhile now. Off and on over the past year I've noticed Elijah puts his little hands in the hole in the front of it and every time I've told him not to put things in there. Recently though, I caught him putting some coins in there so lately when we've watched TV there has been an annoying noise from the coins during the low tones.

So tonight I finally got the guts to open it up to get the "coins" out. Well...here is what I found in there...A whole lot more than a few coins!! But I'm actually really excited about that soccer ball binky! I bought that during LAST YEAR'S English Camp in Vienna. It came in a pack of two and I just loved them. We came home and about a day later, the blue one disappeared. The last time I saw it was in the bathroom...right about the time when Elijah was obsessed with that drain in the floor, so I thought we'd lost it to that! A year later!!! I found it in the speaker! Oh my...what else are we going to be finding during our moving process....and where?? I'm a little nervous...and perhaps excited about what treasures we might re-discover!! : )

4 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

How cute! Kids are so funny, there is a hole, hmmm...what could fit in there? "I know..." well, maybe you will find even more exciting things as you prepare to come home!
Love you all, mom

Anonymous said...

How funny. Eli has begun "junking" at a very eary age and he hides his little treasures. Just think what kind of "junk" he will find as he gets older!!
The California Clan

Amy Woodard said...

That's funny! What have we taught him??! OH NO!

Dyana said...

This just makes me laugh and laugh :)
You are in our prayers...