It was a weekend of goodbyes for our family! Sunday morning was our final church service after partnering with Drago & Megi 4 1/2 years ago. Drago had asked Joel to teach that morning and shared our story of coming to Slovenia and experiencing life as we lived out Matthew 28:16-20 . God has truly been with us these past 6 1/2 years. It was emotional for both Joel & I as he relived our story here, the really sweet & amazing times as well as the harder times. Afterward we said many goodbyes and received many blessings as we follow the Lord on this next adventure and chapter of our lives.




Joel was feeling better by then, but I woke up that morning, feeling sick and throwing up for a couple hours. After a shower I was feeling well enough to get through church, just hoping I wouldn't pass on whatever it was that was making us sick.We'd planned on going out to lunch with the Hunnicutt's after church, but were so wiped out, we decided our family needed to just go home and rest. After a nap, Elijah woke up throwing up and then that night, Abigail woke at 4am, sick with what the rest of us had. Just crazy!
Thankfully, Joel continued to feel better, I woke up Monday, feeling normal. Elijah was better after about 5 hours and Abigail too bounced back quickly! We just hope we didn't pass it on to too many other people with all our tearful goodbyes these past few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment