Friday, February 12, 2010

Heading out West!

Just a quick post to say that Joel got the job at Cornerstone! We're all very excited about the job for him, settling in as a family and being part of Cornerstone and living in Gresham. We're also sad about leaving Joel's parents and the life we thought we were going to have here. It's been a wonderful 5 months! Thanks for your prayers! I'll post more later about our trip to Oregon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We will continue to pray for you and your family, and trust that God has a plan and everything will work out exactly as it should.
Hugs and Kisses, the California Clan

Allison McKenney said...

Oh yeah. I knew I needed you closer to me, Amy! I miss you heaps. xoxoxo-Allison

p.s. congrats!

Faith said...

CONGRATS!!!

Trisha said...

made pancakes on your griddle the other day and thought of you =) really happy for you guys!

Lee Ann Barton said...

Congratulations to you all! What a great opportunity. I hope you all are well...

christinastanton said...

REALLY?!?!?!?! We'll be close again!!! Oh I miss you guys. I cant wait to connect! :)

Jenne said...

Can't wait to invest in you and your family! Its gonna be FUN!!

Beth Priest said...

aww so sad that yall are leaving! But very happy for yall and what God is doing with yalls lives! My blog is bethpriest.blogspot.com I'll be keeping up with yall thru the blog world now! yay!

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

omigosh!!! I'm so excited for you and your family. I know that you have so many friends and family that are looking forward to having you in Oregon again! So glad that this answer to prayer and direction will give some momentum to your ministry! I love you friends and hope for some sweet times to say goodbye to your family and life in SC. What a special 5 months to share together, so many families don't have time like this. So happy for you both! Think of you every time I walk over the rug I bought from you at the one and only yard sale I've attended here in E. Europe!