The weekend we arrived here in Oregon, there was a woman's retreat with Cornerstone, so Caleb & I ventured up to Cascade Locks to be with all the women. I shared a room with Stephanie, Emily and Natalie, who had her baby boy, Ethan with her as well.
Ethan & Caleb became fast friends...waking in the night at the same time to be fed...being fussy together during the meeting the first night...laughing and joking about it together the next day during free time when the Moms wanted to be napping. Yep, good friends.Caleb & Ethan were born just 11 days apart and are very similar. Ethan actually has two older brothers, Josh who is the same age as Abigail and Caleb who is the same age as Elijah so it makes sense that the two youngest would also be the same age!
It helps the parents as we commiserate this intense parenting season in life!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What cute pictures! I loved how they just kept smiling at eachother when you were taking these.
How adorable--thanks for sharing on the blog--i have trouble navigating facebook. Keep the updates coming. Love you all, The Annie Louise Gang (formerly California Clan) :)
2 comments:
What cute pictures! I loved how they just kept smiling at eachother when you were taking these.
How adorable--thanks for sharing on the blog--i have trouble navigating facebook. Keep the updates coming. Love you all,
The Annie Louise Gang (formerly California Clan) :)
Post a Comment