We don't have the bean bag chair that Elijah used to sit in, so I set up a big pillow behind Caleb and wrapped a blanket around him as he practiced sitting up the other day. Big brother, helping out and giving sweet kisses too! This is a great toy!! From this stage on up to Abigail! It comes with a microphone (rattle) that the kids use and they still enjoy listening to the music--which is really great! If you've ever considered getting one...it's a good one! (Just a little plug!) : )
4 comments:
Maybe you can sit him with his back to the chair or couch and use the pillow! He looks so cute there!
On the floor, I mean..
i can't remember if i saw a boppy at your house or not...
Oh yeah...good ideas! Back to the couch is great and I do have a boppy and I'll have to try that! Thanks Mom & Jenne!
Post a Comment