Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Nine Monther!

Caleb is nine months old! Already!! Some days it's hard to believe and other days we're saying, "He's only nine months old!?" : ) 
He's crawling anywhere he can get to and has just begun to pull himself up on things. He's still a bit wobbly, but gaining more balance each day as he practices standing on his two feet. Not sure yet, if I want a little walker around the house...but I wasn't sure about having a crawler yet either and he went ahead and started doing it anyway. Funny how that happens...you mean I don't get to decide "when" he moves onto his next big thing? : )
Bear with me...I know this picture is blurry and that his little penguin friend is knocked over. This was the best out of ALL the pictures I took. I couldn't get this guy to sit still long enough to get his picture! It's representation of how he is these days...a mover.
We've been enjoying picking all the berries this summer and especially the blackberries the past couple weeks. Yesterday morning it was just me & the boys, so I ventured over to a spot on Springwater Trail to pick some berries before it got too warm. It was during Caleb's nap time so I was hoping he would doze off in the stroller, but he was having too much fun playing in his stroller & watching Elijah run around. After a good hour he started getting fussy...not too bad! So I gave him some berries to keep him occupied...and occupied it did! I tried to get a picture of him with his hands up in the air, but he wouldn't do it. The berry juice was all the way down his arms and all over his face & fingers. It was a great way to buy me some more berry-pickin' time!
Caleb has sure enjoyed Grandparent time, since the day he was born!! These pictures were taken at Abigail's birthday party (which will be blogged about soon!) Other than a 20 minute session when my Dad brought him inside to let him crawl around a bit, he was in my Dad's arms or the high chair being fed by my parents. You can tell that he didn't mind it one bit!!



1 comment:

Annie Louise said...

What an adorable happy camper!!
Your children have the best smiles, and grandma and grandpa sure look happy too. Nice pictures.
Jeanette