Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baking with the kids

Abigail received this apron & matching headband from Yellow Grandma for Christmas! We decided to try it out when we made sugar cookies one afternoon. We had to take some pictures so we could email them to Grandma!

 
After I took the pictures, I said, "those are so cute, Abby!!" and she said, "I put my hand on my hip and put my foot out cause I thought it would be cute." Just so matter-of-factly! She's so cute!

And here are the kids "in action" making the sugar cookie dough...which we never actually got around to baking. Whoops! The dough is still in the fridge! Maybe I'll freeze it until Valentines day...or a day when we're bored out of our minds in January and needing something new to do! I have to admit that sugar cookies are just not really my thing! For me, they're like the cookie that never ends...truly, if it wasn't for the kids, I don't think I would make them. : )
 
 
After awhile, Super Baby made an appearance, showing off his new walking skills and fashionable cape!
 

2 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Is that Abby's apron around Caleb? That is fun! I agree with the sentiments about sugar cookies! Don't forget to email me the pictures! They came out so cute! Good job Abby, striking a pose!

Annie Louise said...

Abby could be a model, great pose!!
Aunt Jeanette