Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dreaming in the fast lane

I've had my eye on this bed for Elijah for quite awhile now. Saw it on Craigslist last spring and have been watching prices for it since then. Finally took the plunge this week and got a good deal and a happy, happy boy!

After it was set-up I asked him, what do you think of your new bed and he said, "Cooool!" I'm pretty sure it was the first time I've ever heard him say that word and I loved it! He is only three, right?! ; )

3 comments:

Annie Louise said...

Elijah, you are right that is a "way cool" bed/car.
Jeanette

Anonymous said...

Yep, real COOL! I can see all 3 wanting to sleep in it! Let the fun begin! Gma Woodard

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Those beds are so fun! I know I will just have to keep the princess bed for baby girl #4, because Abby is sure to grow out of it. But it is so nice to know that these kinds of things are special to little ones!