Abby and I did some painting together! The smell of the tempura paints took me back to an easel in 1st grade. It was one of my favorite years of grade school and it was fun to remember sweet Mrs. Lunceford and her creative teaching and welcoming classroom. The best part was a claw foot bath tub turned into a couch with pillows for reading times.
So I don't think my painting skills have much improved since then...I wasn't very creative and Abigail let me know. : ) Although, she did say that she liked that both her & I are wearing skirts and liked our outfits. However, it wasn't until Joel came home that I heard what she really thought! ; ) She took him over and said, "Mommy paints funny! She made us look like clowns and you're saying, "What?!" and Caleb is saying, "Huh?!"
She was incredibly proud of her own artwork however! : )
So this is Joel and I on a date...
And this is Dr. Seuss...
Funny, sweet girl!
2 comments:
Sweet times :) Love the artwork--bright and cheery!
Thanks for sharing.
Love you all--Jeanette
Well, of course Abby likes her artwork! She is just too creative, however, mom's picture was just as sweet!
Post a Comment