Hannah is two months old now! She has been a delight to our family since day one. She is the most loved sibling in the family that's for sure! : ) She's begun smiling and even laughing! She's such a sweet baby.
One of the things that she has been enjoying is laying under trees in the backyard.If she's ever fussy, I just put a blanket out there, lay her down and she quiets down and just stares up at the sky.
What adorable children!!! Joel and Amy you have the happiest children. Thanks for sharing all the pictures and posts with us. I love reading all the updates, and can not believe how big they are all getting, even Hannah has gotten so much bigger in just one month, Elijah and Caleb look like young men, and what happened to little Abigail. We have a slide show screen saver, and there is one particular picture on there of Abigail sitting in a barrel, I believe she is toothless or at the very least has a few teeth and not much hair, now look at her a beautiful, young woman. Miss and love you all sooooooo much!! Aunt Jeanette
3 comments:
SO cute! I think we are kindred spirits, one of my favorite things in the whole world is laying on a blanket looking at the sky! No joke:)
What adorable children!!! Joel and Amy you have the happiest children. Thanks for sharing all the pictures and posts with us. I love reading all the updates, and can not believe how big they are all getting, even Hannah has gotten so much bigger in just one month, Elijah and Caleb look like young men, and what happened to little Abigail. We have a slide show screen saver, and there is one particular picture on there of Abigail sitting in a barrel, I believe she is toothless or at the very least has a few teeth and not much hair, now look at her a beautiful, young woman. Miss and love you all sooooooo much!!
Aunt Jeanette
Hannah Grace is going to surely be a little smiler, happy and content! The eye contact is such a sweet moment, right before that smile happens.
Post a Comment