Here's Abigail with her Rapunzel tower cake. If I actually knew how to design cakes, it would probably be a lot better and more fun. :) It took a lot of time and was pretty stressful trying to get it done before the party. Thankfully we took this picture at the beginning of the party because by the time we got around to cutting the cake, the tower had fallen! Ha! Thankfully, we could all laugh about it! I'm pretty sure I won't be doing any more cakes like this ever again, sorry kiddos! Maybe you'll all give me a "cake decorating class" for Christmas! ;) I'm glad Abigail liked it though! Thanks, Mom, for all your patience and help!
The yellow streamers are Rapunzel's hair.
Autumn, pinning her "nose" for Flynn.
Jen Haley helping Ava pin her "nose" on Flynn.
Autumn, Abigail and Tennyson dancing.
Amaya & Ava dancing together.
Abigail blowing out the candles...after the tower fell, see the frosting on Joel's newly painted house? :)
Autumn, Amaya, Ava, Maiya, Abby & Tennyson
No comments:
Post a Comment