Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Going back in time, September 3, 2011

A year ago, Hannah was just three months old, Abigail was beginning kindergarten, I had two little boys at home and I lost track of keeping up with this blog. Sad, sad. So I'm making my way through last year as I can carve out time to find pictures, remember the stories and do the posts.

So here are Hannah's three month pictures:

Little Bugaboo!
She was quite the smiler...and still is!
I think this one is cute of her discovering her fingers and her toes being together at the same time!
As I was taking these pictures, I peeked out the front window to see Caleb had gone over to our neighbor's garage, found their kid-size broom and was busy at work! 
I guess if you're going to "steal" something, you might as well use it for good, right?! :)
And yes, we did return that broom! :)

No comments: