I realize that I'm playing "catch up" with our blog, and that's ok. I want to get these on here anyway. :)
The kids and I made a fun "treat" for Dad for Father's Day this year. The kids exercised great self-control in creating it! I think they picked out a few of those because they were hoping to get to eat them...and let's face it, I picked the Hershey's Special Dark for myself! ;) ...and the Rolo's...and the Reese's...and was hoping for the York...ok, just kidding, just the Hershey's. ;)
It says, "Happy Father's Day Dad! You are 1 "whopper" of a Dad! "Here He Is": the leader of the "3 musketeers". You "refresh" our family. You are no "Dum-Dum" ;) We like to "rolo" and wrestle with you! You bring "joy" to our family! If we could pay you, we would give you "100 Grand"! You & Mom are two peas in a pod. (Reese's) We love you!"
Joel, you really are an amazing Father! We are all so blessed to have you leading our family! You're doing an amazing job with all you have to put up with! ;) You are so special to all of us! We love, love, love you!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment