
Abigail and I met our missionary friends, Sarah and her 2-year-old daughter, Lili, for coffee today. We've done that a couple times now...there is a coffee shop we like to go to where there is a play area for Lili to play while Sarah and I chat.

So we ordered our coffee and the waitress brought our drinks to us and then a few minutes later she came back... but this time with a red rose for each of us from our husbands. Sarah's husband is in Czech right now at a conference and my husband was at Trdna Skala with students, so we're not sure how they actually did it! We really enjoyed it though!
And when we came out to go home this was the beautiful view I had as I walked to my car...

we enjoy living here...
5 comments:
That view reminds me of what I remember of our visit. Beautiful! I will always remember Slovenia for the beautiful mountains, snow and pretty nights!
You girls have some great hubbys!
Mom
I think Mom W. might be prejudice but I have to agree with her. You have great hubby.
Love Dad
Yes, we do have some great hubbys! And my mom does too! : )
Those guys are so tricky!!Fun to see you Amy and Sarah. A big hi from Tom and I, Kitty
Amy-
I am glad you have someone to share your time with when Joel is away. I am hoping you received my e-mail, but if not let me know, because I am not trying to avoid you! :) Abigail is so pretty!! I love seeing pictures of her. Hopefully we will catch up soon.
Sandy Knoedler
Post a Comment