I just spent the last 3 hours in deep conversation with 6 of my friends that will be going to the States with me. It was deep and rich and meaningful and the Spirit was moving and hearts were being touched and moved and His plan was being painted on each of our hearts as we sat there and shared what we all longed for. It makes me soo excited to share this trip to the States with them and get many more hours to deepen those relationship and explore more the mystery of the Gospel and the profound love He offers. I experienced in three hours the sweet fruit of three years of investment. Unbelievable!!! I just love it!
... and I hate being away from my two girls... they went to the States last Friday to spend some time with her parents.
1 comment:
We hate being away from you too Honey! Miss you, love you and see you soon!
Love, your two girls
Post a Comment