Saturday, August 25, 2007

Jet Lag + Stomach Flu = Ugh!

We arrived back home from our visit to the states (more on that later) on Tuesday. Wednesday night we had high hopes for getting us all on a better sleep schedule. Abigail woke up around 3 am though with vomiting and dry heaves for about 3 hours. We'd hoped it would just be a 24 hour thing, but it's now Saturday and we're still battling that with her.

Each night we've been awake from about midnight to 5 or 6am then end up sleeping most of the day. We're exhausted and could use some prayer! Please pray for God's grace and strength to be in our home and for his mercy in healing Abigail's tired little body.

Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Bec said...

That stinks. I'll be praying for you guys! I'm glad to see that you made it home safe, sickies and all. It was great to see you and the students. We miss you dearly!!
Becca
Ps. Thanks Joel for the hilarious stories at TCBY! I tried to relay them to my mom and they didn't seem as funny when I told them...weird. :)

Rakel said...

It was GRAND to see you all...pray you will feel better all of you...love from Pat and Rakel