Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Almost!

They come back tomorrow morning at 8 to install the counters and all the hardware, shelves and I think that's it. Yippee! We love it!

4 comments:

the Routsons said...

Amy,
It's so fun to read your blog every few weeks and see what you are all up to. Thanks for the pictures! You look wonderfull and Abigail is such a ham and sounds like a wonderfull little girl, wish my heart would be so happy to obey too! Yeah for the kitchen. Have a great thanksgiving. your sis in Christ, Becky

Anonymous said...

Looks like that kitchen was worth the wait. Looks very nice with the super model in the middle of it. :-) Happy Thanksgiving from Oregon.

Alison said...

I think you're going to bet us and get yours done first!

Paul, Karyn, Philip said...

I love your kitchen! Especially that one angle with the arch! Gorgeous! And you look quite cute in the midst of things!