Kathy Codanti arrived safe & sound yesterday! She was able to stay up all day yesterday, got a full nights sleep last night and is now at the movies with Joel and a small group of students. We had a great time together this morning doing some "training" with her and we're really looking forward to sharing our lives with her this next year!
4 comments:
Welcome Kathy! Sure am looking forward to meeting you!!!
Yeah!! I'm so gald she is finally there. What a big help she is going to be.
Hi, Does Kathy have a blog? I did a search for her on Blogspot and your blog was the only reference. It would be so cool if she would/could share her experience with us at GSCC,
tell Kathy Hi from Tricia! I use to be close with her in high school! she was my girl! how exciting she is over there. your little boy is getting so big already. cute babies you have!
Post a Comment