Friday, April 18, 2008

A 3 Monther Now

To see his one month picture with this bear, click here.Elijah is 3 months old now...time goes so fast!
We are in love with this little guy!
Enjoying his...
...totally kissable cheeks....
...his grins...
...and his sweet laughter.

He had his second doctor appt the other day. He's in the 95th percentile for length, and between the 50-75th for weight, which we were definitely surprised at! : ) He's almost 2 lbs heavier than Abigail was at the same age. He's a boy alright! ...and we love it!

He's still having allergic reactions to things in my diet, although I'm not sure what, so he has an appt with an Allergist on the 28th. We're looking forward to learning more about our little guy.

And it seems that once he turned 3 months he decided to start sleeping longer naps through the day. What a relief! Abigail is down to one nap now and when I put Eli down at the same time I can get some things done...like this blog post for example! : ) I'm so much more refreshed when I get that break in the day. Whew!

8 comments:

Jen Jacobs said...

What a cutie Amy!

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

He is getting cuter every day! We sure miss having him and Abigail to hold.
All went well with the funding for Shawn and Christena. How did it go for Joel?
Love, mom

mom & dad said...

He looks so sweet and what a difference when you compare the 2 pictures! He does look like a lovable baby! I'm anxious to hear what the allergist says.

Lori Jackson said...

He's such a great baby!!!! I am so glad to know he is sleeping better for you. Ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! A few actual minutes, block of time to yourself, great!Kitty

Jon and Erin said...

Oh my, What a CUTE, CUTE boy! I wish we were around to cuddle him!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Can't wait to kiss on him at conference.

I used to coordinate my four for one nap time a day...and then would work like a tornado for that hour. Then I realized it was my only "quiet" hour of the day - and I started resting as well - anything that refilled me to be a Mommy of four for the rest of the day. Sometimes I miss that now that we're nap-free!
Andrea Pitcher

Jenne said...

I hope the longer naps stick! One thought I had is that if he is waking up early with an upset tummy, you could consider laying him on his left side, or better yet, on his tummy if you feel comfortable with that. Either position allows a human to burp. Maybe being able to burp would help that rumbling tummy? Just a thought. Weisbluth's book is the greatest!