Abigail has found a new use for those Fisher Price stacking rings.She's turned them into high-heeled shoes! Often she walks around on her tip-toes...finally she has some support!
I don't know how she does that!? She makes walking in high-heels look easy. I'm...well, we won't say how old I am but I still can't walk comfortably in high-heels. :-)
Hi, Woodards! I'm so bummed that I missed you, Joel -- I emailed Barry and Vicki yesterday and asked how I could reach you, and they said you were already on your way back home ... Exciting to hear how Cornerstone is helping the ministry grow!!
That's funny! Luke was doing that too. Only I can't blog about that because he'd be in the high class mama catagory. Add that to stealing Abigail's jewelry..... Kristi
4 comments:
I don't know how she does that!? She makes walking in high-heels look easy. I'm...well, we won't say how old I am but I still can't walk comfortably in high-heels. :-)
I knew I loved this little girl - creative, practical with a little intrinsic bling bling! I can relate to that!
Andrea PItcher
Hi, Woodards! I'm so bummed that I missed you, Joel -- I emailed Barry and Vicki yesterday and asked how I could reach you, and they said you were already on your way back home ... Exciting to hear how Cornerstone is helping the ministry grow!!
That's funny! Luke was doing that too. Only I can't blog about that because he'd be in the high class mama catagory. Add that to stealing Abigail's jewelry.....
Kristi
Post a Comment