Friday, August 15, 2008

Eli is 7 months!

I had a hard time getting a picture of this little guy this month because he wouldn't stop moving! Often he looks like one of those toys that you pull the string from the bottom and both arms and legs fly up...that's Eli these days! Just a mover and a shaker! I didn't realize how good I had it with Abigail ...she hardly got into any cupboards or drawers, I didn't have to be careful where I put cleaners, etc. I would just tell her "no touch" and she would stay away (for the most part!) but I can tell that I am going to have my hands full with this guy! Or maybe I should say, he is going to have his hands full ...of everything that he isn't supposed to!

Right now here are his interests:
  • electrical cords of any kind
  • Abigail's juice cups
  • sticking his fingers in the tiny holes of fans
  • food of any kind
  • pulling hair
  • a bathroom floor drain (yeah, ick!)
  • giving me zerberts on my arm after his feedings
  • and wrestling with Dada
We are really enjoying him!

2 comments:

mom & dad said...

I can hardly wait to get my hands on him!!!

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

These are some great pictures of Elijah. He looks like he laughs a lot, smiles a lot, and in general, just has a great outlook. I keep telling dad that he has to print out some pictures!
Love you, mom