Friday, August 8, 2008

Gorgonzola Cream Chicken

I've been reading this blog and have been encouraged by so many things. Recently they posted a recipe contest with the prize being Starbucks Coffee! That's always a fun treat to have over here, so I thought I would enter.

So here's my recipe:

Gorgonzola Cream Chicken
2-3 large chicken breasts
2 small wedges of Gorgonzola Cheese
2 cups sweet cream
Salt

Slice chicken breast in half and cut into thirds. Brown in oil and season with salt. Remove from pan and set aside.

Slice gorgonzola cheese into cubes. Add to pan and melt. Replace chicken in pan with cheese and add cream. Stir together. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes on low.

Enjoy!

(We like it with mashed potatoes and use the sauce for gravy.)

3 comments:

Megan said...

That sounds really good Amy! Thanks for sharing it and entering our contest :) I love recipes that only call for a few ingredients. I will definitely try it out soon!

mom & dad said...

It does sound good. I checked out the other blog too - it is interesting.

Megan said...

Amy, I made the gorgonzola (I used blue cheese, I think it is the same idea) chicken with mashed potatoes, and it was a hit!