Monday, August 11, 2008

On the move...

Elijah is on the move these days, moving all around the house by doing an army crawl. He's getting really good at it too! This evening I changed his diaper, put on his pj's and went to wash my hands. When I turned around this is what I saw:



He pretty much is moving all-the-time!! Some days it's hard to keep up with him! He enjoys putting anything he can into his mouth, so now that he's getting around, we're having to keep floors clear of things we don't want disappearing into his mouth. You might notice in the first picture that our driveway is little white rocks! That's going to be a challenge!! : )

We've really been enjoying watching these two little ones interact and play together! They're both into entertaining each other and making the other laugh and smile, often at meal times which means food flying out of Eli's mouth!

Abigail has recently started allowing me to clip her hair back. Anja did it for her one day and since then, she's been pretty open to it. It's nice to see her eyes again since we want to just let her hair grow long. We'll see how long we can hold out!

1 comment:

Josh and Kristi said...

oh! missing you guys so much! Yesterday in the car Luke got my attention and said, "Mom? Baby house?" I said "yeah." and he went on. Just checking in. Thinking about his friend. He's been playing on the phone and saying, "Hi Baby!" I love Abigail's hair like that. So little girl!